Domestic Violence and Law


HOUSING (Deaf or Hard of Hearing)

Written by Tana Carpenter. Posted in Domestic Violence and Law

You have rights if you rent from a landlord, about things like eviction (kicked out) or conditions of apartment (safe, clean, and can live in it.) You have rights if you have Section 8 or Housing Choice voucher or live in public housing complex. You have rights about renting, when landlord can kick out, and when you can move. For more information, go to for Landlord/Tenant Info; go to or for rights for victims in subsidized housing.