“Join the collective voice to end domestic violence in Ohio.”
By becoming a member of the Ohio Domestic Violence Network (ODVN), you benefit over 70 local domestic violence programs statewide. In today’s changing climate, it is critical we continue our leadership role in domestic violence advocacy and education across Ohio. Your concern and generosity help to ensure that this work will continue. Your tax deductible financial contribution assists all victims of domestic violence in Ohio by sustaining resources vital to your community.
- Discounted member rate for all ODVN sponsored training events
- Receive our electronic newsletter, Network News
- Access to over 3,500 domestic violence articles, books, or videos in our resource library
- Opportunities to become a member of our caucuses and task forces
- Opportunities to network with other domestic violence services providers and allied professionals throughout the state of Ohio
- Access to technical assistance on trauma informed approaches and other evidence-based practices.
Individual memberships are a minimum of $50.00 annually
Organizational memberships are a minimum of $100.00 annually
Pay Membership with Credit Card, Debit Card or Pay Pal:
If you would like to become a member of the Ohio Domestic Violence Network and would like to pay by credit card, debit card or Pay Pal Click Here to complete and submit your electronic membership form and payment.
Pay Membership with Check or Money Order:
If you would like to become a member of the Ohio Domestic Violence Network and you wish to pay by check or money order Click Here to download our 2016 membership form. Complete the membership and return with your check or money order made payable to Ohio Domestic Violence Network and mail to the following address:
Ohio Domestic Violence Network
1855 E. Dublin-Granville Road, Suite 301
Columbus, OH 43229
If you would like more information on membership please call 800-934-9840, ext. 221.
We thank you for your continued support of our coalition!